If you are in need of a Phase 1 ESA, it is often for one of two reasons:
1. Your lawyer, banker, real estate broker told you to get a Phase 1 ESA and you need more information. If this describes you then you may have the following questions:
- What is a Phase 1 ESA?
- Do I need a Phase 1 ESA?
- What is covered by a Phase 1 ESA?
- What standards are there for a Phase 1 ESA?
- How long does a Phase 1 ESA take to complete?
- How much does a Phase 1 ESA cost?
- Is there a Phase 2 ESA? What does that cover that is not covered in a Phase 1 ESA?
2. You are a lawyer, banker, or real estate broker looking for a firm to complete your Phase 1 ESA quickly and efficiently.
If you're in either of these scenarios or just need information, please fill out the form to the right and a Walden Associate will contact you shortly.